Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 4 - Rest Day

Good evening. As I type this to you, I am working on a deadline for another Clean run article. I really like writing these, but wow, I should have looked at my calender when I decided to do this one with a May 1 due date!

Today was a rest day for Shine and me and I have to say, it was quite hard taking this as a day off. He kept coming up and being all cuddly and cute. I know better, he was seeing if I would just do a few drills! Well, I am not a sucker for that today! So, he was disappointed and I got a lot of other stuff done. I went to the vet with Nigel for his follow up visit on his Lyme's and got some rather bad news, his blood work looked weird and they are doing a battery of test to see what is going on. Say a little prayer for him, he just does not feel back to normal and we need to know why.

So, another distraction, but, as Lele said, I am at my best when my back is against the wall. So, a good performance will be in order in MN! Tomorrow is foundations and box work. May be a few 270's. Then packing and list making and checking off. Good night from Canton!

No comments:

Post a Comment