Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 19 - Rest Day???

Good evening! Today was to be a rest day for both Shine and myself, as we just finished the 4 day show at Perry Georgia. I alwasy make sure to take a full day off from all activity after we have had a show weekend. Need to rest, reflect and reload.

Well the rest day was mostly working on my WTT09 entry and washing clothes! Not to bad for a rest day, until the end of the afternoon. Zoom is back to not feeling well and needed to be given fluids. So, off we were to get fluids and try to make our little guy feel better. After that, back to the house and setting up for a vet visit tomorrow for some test and hopefully a diagnosis. I hate it when they are felling bad, makes everything feel yucky!

I did enjoy putting in all of my runs from the last year, very educational. I learned a lot about how we have progressed as a team and just how far we have come! Feel like we are right on target for peaking at tryouts. I also spent some time this past weekend working on my last three weeks worth of training, handling and Performance Management work. Now to start the final push. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment