Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 26- Rest Day

Good evening. This day was a rest day for Shine as he was really tired from yesterday's workouts. Had to wake him up from a nap just to go outside! For me of was a travel day to ATL and then yard work and lessons.

The advanced class is looking great and my Airdale puppy is progressing quite nicely!

As far as WTT09, I started my list of stuff to do to get ready for the actual trip. This year I am actually going to drive the RV up to MM, as I will have all the pups due to a work issue with Lele. So, planning an 18 hour trip is quite the exersise in trying not to forget anything and making sure to have plenty of books on iPod.

Tomorrow is contact day, if it does not snow!

1 comment:

  1. I recommend Harry Potter--the last book alone is 20+ hours.

    Trip and I are flying, so a much easier trip for us, though I think Shine will be much more comfortable. :-)

    ReplyDelete