Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 18 No Rest for the Weary

I hate to say it, but as the title states above, today was more of the same for me and our household. Zoom was admitted to the Vet today with extreme dehydration and still suffering from bouts of vomiting. So, off I went to the Vet in ATL for blood work, IV's and eventually leaving him there. Well, due to this and travel time, I did not get to work my scheduled session with Shine. It was just to be contacts and weaves, but still I feel quite guilty. I will make it up tomorrow, God will and the creek don't rise! I will be traveling to BHM tomorrow due to my duties of teaching and I need to finish piecing my info together for my WTT09 application. Still need to get several things from the Safe and get Shine vaccinated for Rabies. After that it will be back to ATL for more lessons and practice, hopefully, for me. TTYT.

No comments:

Post a Comment